December 6, 2012 (Durham, NC) – George Smart, Executive Director of Triangle Modernist Houses (TMH), has announced the 2013 TMH Advisory Council.
Triangle Modernist Houses is dedicated to documenting, preserving, and promoting modernist residential design in North Carolina. The TMH Advisory Council is comprised of a diverse cross-section of the design, real estate, and preservation community. Council Members support and improve TMH’s programming and give input on TMH’s events, including house tours, architecture movies, fundraising efforts, trips, presentations, and competitions.
The members of the 2013 TMH Advisory Council are:
- David Crawford, Executive Vice President, AIA North Carolina
- Shirley Drechsel
- Frank Harmon, Principal, Frank Harmon Architect PA
- Wendy Hillis, Executive Director, Preservation Durham
- Emilie Huin, Coldwell Banker/HPW
- Judge Barbara Jackson, North Carolina Supreme Court
- Todd Kosmerick, University Archivist, NCSU Special Collections
- Vinny Petrarca, Principal, Tonic Design +Tonic Construction
- Adam Sebastian, Designer, Walter Robbs Callahan Pierce
- Queron Smith, Senior Vice President, M&F Bank
- Sarah Sonke, Principal, Modern Home Auction.com
- Anne Stoddard, Director of Development, Grubb Ventures
- John Taylor, Associate Vice Chancellor for Advancement Services, NCSU
- Kim Weiss, Principal, Blueplate PR
- Caterri Woodrum, Chief Financial Officer, NC Museum of Art
The Advisory Council meets twice a year. For more information on Triangle Modernist Houses, visit www.trianglemodernisthouses.com.