Triangle Modernist Houses’ Raleigh Tour features eight plus one iconic office building.
June 15, 2010 (RALEIGH, NC) – Triangle Modernist Houses today unveiled the eight architecturally remarkable homes and one commercial space that comprise the “TMH Modern 2010,” the non-profit organization’s 13th home tour on Saturday, September 25, from 1- 430p.m. in Raleigh.
The private homes that will be open to ticketholders are:
- The Milton Small House on Lake Boone Trail, designed by Milton Small, FAIA, and built by Frank Walser.
- The Laurent P. de Comarmond, AIA, Modernist house renovation on Graham Street in Cameron Village.
- The Karmous-Edwards House, Runnymede Road, designed by Frank Harmon, FAIA.
- The Heather and Bo Taylor House, Graham Street in Cameron Village, designed and built by Will Alphin.
- The Jim Kuehn Residence, located on Fairall Street, designed by Brian Shawcroft, AIA.
- The Ron Collier House, on Manning Drive, designed by architect/owner Ron Collier, AIA.
- The Harwell Hamilton Harris home and office on Cox Avenue, designed by Harwell Hamilton Harris, FAIA.